The all new POWERCRAFT® 210C inverter 3 in 1 MIG, TIG, Stick machine is intended to be used for light to medium duty welding applications. The ideal choice for contractors, maintenance/repair, rural and serious DIY. The POWERCRAFT® 210C is designed to be used with mild steel gas shielded MIG, Innershield® gasless FCAW, mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel electrodes, and DC TIG (with optional TIG Torch). The POWERCRAFT® 210C is easy to use. Simply using the weld procedure guide attached in the machine, set the wire feed speed and voltage for the wire size and plate thickness you are using. Includes many features normally found on larger industrial welders such as; digital volt/amp meter, gas purge, cold wire inch, external polarity selection, 2T/4T trigger latching, adjustable inductance/arc force and VRD. The POWERCRAFT® 210C is compact and lightweight and is supplied with all the accessories so it is ready to weld out of the box.
- Multi-process – Inverter MIG, TIG and Stick.
- Small and light weight yet powerful.
- Unique features – different outputs, performance and features, to fit any customer requirements.
- Built in VRD increases operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock. (Functional in all 3 modes).
- Generator compatible Ideal for site use.
- Intellegent protection Over-voltage, low voltage and over-current.
- Lift TIG – for arc starting without tungsten contamination.
- Auto Arc Force for a stable arc the low spatter levels as standard.