Small, powerful and robust
The Invertec® 150S stick machine is suited to a variety of applications and workingenvironments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs. The designshave focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust andreliable package. From this foundation, it is further equipped with a unique set of featuresand capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application. We havebuilt this range in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttonsfor added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec®150S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln knowhow guarantees performance every time.
- Power Surplus – Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard.